dAISy HAT - AIS Receiver
HAT (Hardware Attached on Top) for Raspberry Pi 3 and 4 with two channel marine AIS receiver.
AIS antenna connector: SMA female.
- True two channel receiver, continuously receiving on AIS channels A (161.975 MHz) and B (162.025 MHz)
- Superior sensitivity compared to other low-cost AIS receivers
- Low power, less than 200mW in receive mode (<40mA at 5V)
- 38400 baud serial output in industry standard NMEA format (AIVDM)
- Communicates with Raspberry Pi via UART0 (serial0)
- Works with Raspberry Pi 1 (A+/B+ only), Pi 2, Pi 3 and 4 (see note below), and Pi Zero
- Shape and size compliant with Raspberry Pi HAT standard
- Breakout pads for 2 independent TTL serial outputs, 3.3 and 5 volt rails, and Raspberry Pi I2C port
- SMA antenna connector
- SMA-to-BNC adapter and hex standoffs included
Note: On the Raspberry Pi 3 and 4, UART0 is occupied by the built-in Bluetooth radio. Bluetooth may not be available when using the dAISy HAT.
- dAISy HAT
- SMA-to-BNC adapter
- 2 standoffs
- Quick Start Manual
You might also like